SchnucksCooks.com - Classic Cobb SaladActive Time: 20 minutes • Serves: 6
- 1 package (10 ounces) sliced hearts of romaine lettuce
- 4 hard cooked peeled eggs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) precooked roasted chicken breast
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 package (2.5 ounces) real bacon crumbles
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Spread lettuce in bottom of deep large platter. Arrange eggs in a row crosswise down center of lettuce. On both sides of egg, arrange remaining ingredients except for dressing in striped pattern over lettuce. Pass dressing to drizzle over salad.
Each serving: about 520 calories, 40 g total fat (9 g saturated), 220 mg cholesterol, 920 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!