SchnucksCooks.com - Onion & Broccoli-Cheddar BakePrep: 10 minutes • Bake: 35 minutes • Serves: 8
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) steam in bag fresh broccoli florets
- 1 bag (4.5 ounces) Alexia® savory seasoned onion strips, divided
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) broccoli cheese soup
- 3/4 cup Schnucks milk
- 1-1/3 cups Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare broccoli in its bag as label directs. Lightly crush onions in their bag into about 1/2-inch pieces. You should have about 1 1/3 cups. Spray 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir undiluted soup with milk until smooth and well blended. Add 2/3 cup onions, 2/3 cup cheese and prepared broccoli and gently stir until combined. Transfer broccoli mixture to prepared baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup cheese and onions over casserole. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
Each serving: about 220 calories, 11 g total fat (3.5 g saturated), 10 mg cholesterol, 760 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!