SchnucksCooks.com - Ham & Spinach PaniniPrep: 15 minutes • Cook: 10 minutes • Serves: 4
- 4 tablespoons Robert Rothschild Farm roasted red pepper & onion dip & relish or Dickinson’s sweet ‘n’ hot pepper & onion relish
- 1 loaf (1 pound) seeded grain bread, cut crosswise into eight 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 slices Deli ham (about 8 ounces)
- 1 package (8 ounces) Schnucks sliced Muenster cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- Spread 1 tablespoon relish on one side of 4 bread slices. Top each slice of bread with 2 slices ham, folding as needed to cover bread. Arrange 2 slices cheese over ham, then 1/2 cup spinach leaves. Place remaining bread slices over spinach.
- Spray grill pan with nonstick cooking spray; preheat pan over medium heat 2 minutes, or, if desired, prepare panini press as manufacturer directs, lightly spraying top and bottom of press with nonstick cooking spray. Place 2 sandwiches in grill pan and cook 5 to 6 minutes, turning once, or cook in press 3 to 4 minutes or just until cheese starts to melt and bread is brown and crisp. Repeat with remaining panini. Slice each panini diagonally in half to serve.
Each serving: about 460 calories, 23 g total fat (12 g saturated), 85 mg cholesterol, 1100 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!