SchnucksCooks.com - Creamy Pesto Shrimp & Four-Cheese AgnolottiPrep: 10 minutes • Cook: 15 minutes • Serves: 4
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) Buitoni[R] Riserva Quattro Formaggi Agnolotti
- 2 tablespoons Schnucks extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound in the shell 36-40 count raw EZ peel shrimp (thawed if necessary), peeled and deveined
- 1 container (7 ounces) Buitoni[R] pesto with basil
- 1 half pint (1 cup) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In 4- to 5-quart saucepot, prepare pasta as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°F, stirring frequently. With slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to plate.
- In same skillet over medium heat, with whisk, mix pesto, cream, salt and pepper; heat until mixture simmers. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until mixture thickens slightly. Return shrimp to skillet and stir until shrimp is coated with sauce and heated through.
- Drain pasta. Serve shrimp with its sauce over pasta.
Each serving: About 950 calories, 59 g total fat (22 g saturated), 330 mg cholesterol, 1420 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!