SchnucksCooks.com - Roasted Salmon with Brown Sugar GlazeActive Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 20 minutes • Serves: 4
- 1-1/4 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Schnucks Select whole grain mustard with garlic
- 1/4 cup Schnucks packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F. If desired, remove skin from salmon. Place salmon, skin side down, in small rimmed metal baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard evenly over salmon. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over salmon, then press down lightly so it adheres.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is almost opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°F. With two large spatulas, lift salmon onto serving platter.
Each serving: about 320 calories, 16 g total fat (3 g saturated), 80 mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 28 g protein
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!