SchnucksCooks.com - Lime Barramundi with Key Largo Mango SalsaActive Time: 20 minutes • Total Time: 30 minutes • Serves: 4
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen barramundi, thawed
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced fresh jalapeño chile (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat broiler with oven rack about 4 inches from source of heat. Spray large rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange fish on prepared pan. Lightly spray fish with nonstick cooking spray.
- From limes, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. Sprinkle lime peel and 3/4 teaspoon salt over fish. Bake or broil 8 to 9 minutes or until fish turns opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Meanwhile, in medium serving bowl, toss kiwifruit, mangoes, basil, jalapeño, lime juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt until well combined. Spoon salsa over fish to serve.
Each serving: about 400 calories, 13 g total fat (2 g saturated), 130 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 43 g protein
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!