SchnucksCooks.com - Maple-Glazed Salmon & Mango SalsaActive Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 20 minutes • Serves: 4
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/4 pounds fresh salmon fillet, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1/4 cup Schnucks pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Schnucks chili powder
- 1 lime
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 small English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon on pan, skin side down. Drizzle salmon with syrup and sprinkle with chili powder. Broil 5 to 8 minutes or until salmon turns almost opaque throughout and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Meanwhile, squeeze juice from lime. In medium serving bowl, combine lime juice, onions, tomato, mango, cucumber, cilantro and salt. Serve salsa over hot salmon to serve.
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!