SchnucksCooks.com - Sweet Baby RibsActive Time: 30 minutes • Total Time: 2 hours • Serves: 6
- 3 racks Pride of the Farm fresh pork loin back ribs (about 2¼ pounds each)
- 1/3 cup Weber Grill Creations® Chicago steak or sweet n’ tangy BBQ seasoning
- 1 cup Schnucks barbecue sauce plus additional for serving
- 1/2 cup Schnucks ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over low heat. Place ribs on large rimmed baking pan. Remove membrane on concave side of ribs. Rub seasoning onto both sides of ribs.
- Place ribs on unlit portion of grill, cutting slabs into smaller portion, if necessary, to fit. Cover grill and cook 1-1/2 hours, turning ribs once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard until well blended. Brush some sauce over ribs. If cooking on a gas grill, turn all knobs to low heat to cook over direct heat; if cooking over charcoal, place ribs over direct heat to caramelize sauce. Cook, covered, 15 minutes, brushing additional sauce occasionally over both sides of ribs.
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!