SchnucksCooks.com - 12-Minute Country Style RibsActive Time: 25 minutes • Total Time: 25 minutes • Serves: 6
- 2 pounds Pride of the Farm boneless pork loin country style ribs
- 2 tablespoons barbecue seasoning or rub
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup Schnucks barbecue sauce
- Cut pork into 1-inch-wide ribs. Sprinkle seasoning all over ribs. Meanwhile, prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In small bowl, stir marmalade and barbecue sauce until well combined.
- Place ribs on hot grill rack. Cook, uncovered, 12 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with sauce during last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking. Pork should reach an internal temperature of 145°F and remain slightly pink in center.
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!