SchnucksCooks.com - Shrimp Pad ThaiPrep: 15 mniutes • Cook: 8 minutes • Serves: 4
- 1 package (7 ounces) stir-fry rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons Schnucks canola oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen Full Circle shell-on E-Z peel 26-30 count extra large shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (8 ounces) pad thai sauce
- Sriracha hot chili sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup Schnucks low salt dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Prepare noodles as label directs. Meanwhile, in wok or 12-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat until very hot but not smoking. Add green onions and cook 30 seconds, stirring. Add carrots and cook 30 seconds, stirring. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring. Add shrimp and cook 1 minute or until shrimp is almost opaque throughout, stirring.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Push shrimp mixture to 1 side of wok. Add eggs to cleared side of pan;
cook 30 seconds or until cooked through, stirring to scramble. Add noodles to wok and cook 30 seconds, stirring to combine all ingredients. Add pad thai sauce and cook 1-1/2 minutes or just until mixture is heated through and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Spoon pad thai onto 4 dinner plates; sprinkle with peanuts and serve with sriracha, if desired.
Each serving: About 520 calories, 18g total fat (3g saturated), 330mg cholesterol, 860mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 29g protein.
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!