SchnucksCooks.com - Mango Chicken SaladTotal Time: 25 minutes • Serves: 6
- 1 container (6 ounces) Schnucks light vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Major Grey's mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (2.25 ounces) sliced almonds
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, unpeeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Schnucks whole roasted chicken, meat removed and diced or shredded
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 boxes (1 ounce each) golden raisins (1/2 cup)
- 6 large tomatoes
- In large bowl, with fork, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder and salt until blended. Add almonds, celery, apple, chicken, onion and raisins and stir until well-combined.
- Cut each tomato into 8 attached wedges, being careful not to cut all the way through. Place 1 tomato in center of each plate; spoon one-sixth chicken salad into tomato to serve.
Each serving: about 400 calories, 16g total fat (3g saturated), 85mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 31g protein
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!