SchnucksCooks.com - Bacon PancakesPrep: 12 minutes • Cook: 3 minutes per batch • Makes: about 15
- 2 cups extra light and fluffy complete pancake and waffle mix
- 2 tablespoons Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) Schnucks fully cooked bacon
- Schnucks maple syrup
- Prepare pancake mix with water as label directs to make about 15 pancakes.
- Heat large griddle over medium heat; brush with 1 teaspoon butter. Arrange 3 slices bacon about 3 inches apart on warm griddle; cook 1 minute or until bacon begins to sizzle.
- Pour scant 1/4 cup pancake batter over bacon to cover; cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbles burst around edge of pancakes. Turn pancakes and cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes longer or until bottoms are golden brown. Transfer pancakes to plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, bacon and butter. Serve pancakes with maple syrup.
Each serving: About 380 calories, 11 g total fat (4.5 g saturated), 30 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Find Articles and Recipes
Become a Food Expert!
Where Food Meets Fun!
You're Such a Foodie!
Learn tips, tricks, and read articles directly from the SchnucksCooks team!
Browse our Recipes
Ideas, Recipes and more!
Check out the SchnucksCooks Magazine, now available online and in-stores!