I can’t wait to come to a class, how do I sign up?
Online: You can register and pay right here on the Schnucks Cooks web site. Start by browsing the class schedule.
By Email: Send a message to email@example.com. Please include your name and phone number along with the class(es) you are interested in attending. Please do not send any payment information.
By Phone: Just give one our informed associates a call at 314-909-1704 to discuss what classes you are interested in and get registered!!!
In the Store: Come on in. We are located at 12332 Manchester Road, just across for the West County Shopping Center. You can tour our newly-opened facility and get scheduled for a couple of classes. Bring your calendar.
Please note that all classes are held at the cooking school classroom located in the DesPeres Schnucks Market Store, Mezzanine Level, at 12332 Manchester Road, located at the intersection of Ballas and Manchester Roads.
What you need to know about our classes:
- Class registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You may request your name be added to a wait list. Doors open 30 minutes prior to start of class. Most classes last 2 – 3 hours unless otherwise noted.
- We work hard to bring you the best and most sought-after classes available, and that work begins long before the class is scheduled. With that in mind we want you to know that we will accept cancellations up to three (3) days prior to the class for which you are registered. If you cancel within three days of the class, or are a no-show for your class, we regret that we will be unable to refund any portion of your fee.
- If we cancel a class, you will be notified as soon as possible and a complete refund will be issued.
- Schnucks Cooks Cooking School reserves the right to substitute instructors, menu, or ingredients as necessary.
- Classes for adults are for persons 16 years of age or older. No children will be permitted in adult classes. Class fees are listed per person unless otherwise noted.
- Recipes will be provided and tasted in the class.
- In accordance with Federal and State liquor regulations, students must be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please have available a photo ID. Alcohol may not be brought in from outside the classroom
- For safety purposes, students should wear comfortable, close-fitting clothing and closed-toe, flat shoes with rubber soles.
- All children’s classes are participation classes and children should dress appropriately, to include wearing closed-toe shoes.
- Children’s classes are developed for the dexterity, comprehension, listening and reading ability of the age range noted in the class description.
- A signed release of a parent or guardian is required for each child’s participation in a class.
- Class will open to participants ten (10) minutes prior to stated start time.
* Classes are subject to all Schnucks Cooks Cooking School policies. If you have questions for the Schnucks Cooks Cooking School please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org